|New Kinda Dance
||[10 Jul 2011|05:47pm]
This will either make you laugh, cry, scream or want to kill people.
|ISSUE #10-THE HORROR DRUNX Online Magazine-DEC 2009 IS HERE!
||[04 Dec 2009|02:36am]
THE HORROR DRUNX
DECEMBER 2009 ONLINE MAGAZINE
Just CLICK the cover below to read it!
Never before seen! PLANET OF THE APES exclusive behind the scenes photos!
Hammer Films spotlight: THE KARNSTEIN VAMPIRE SERIES!
HOLIDAY HORROR HITS! Movies you MUST see this Holiday season!
NEW FILM MAKERS - Continuing the Legacy of Horror
MONSTERS BEING HUMAN - Horror Stars candid photos! Holiday Edition!
CHRISTOPHER LEE - The newest member of Horror Drunx Hall Of Fame!
TIM BURTON - enters PUMPKIN KICKERS Hall Of SHAME!
THE GREEN HORNET - Heading back to the big screen!
THE PRISONER - The 1967 TV Legend and its 2009 remake!
"V" The Alien Invasion TV Series
SAW: THE VIDEO GAME! (review)
THE BOX (review)
EVILUTION (film / dvd review)
BASEMENT JACK (film / dvd review)
The winner of the 2009 HORROR DRUNKETTE OF THE YEAR title!
Voting is closed...
|The Money Mark (GOOD NEWS!)
||[21 Nov 2009|03:50pm]
I posted here a few months ago about my sandwich. My big, huge, gigantic, 2,406-calorie, makes-you-want-to-die sandwich... My sandwich is called the "Money Mark" and I think that it's SO GOOD that last time I announced that I made a website dedicated to that very fact. I wanted to spread the good word about the deliciousness.
It was generally well recieved, and people were pretty excited about it, so I thought i'd come back here with some good news for iPhone and iPod touch users...
I made an app for iPhones and iPod Touches. It lists the ingredients, recipe and includes an instructional video. Basically, everything that's on the website is included in this app.
Here's a DIRECT iTunes link (this will launch iTunes)
Please note that i'm not making a dime off of any of this and have nothing to sell. I'm just letting everybody know that there is AN AMAZING sandwich that exists out there in the world, and if you want to take a few hours off your life, eat a Money Mark.
|The Middle East. In a Nutshell.
||[20 Nov 2009|02:53pm]
The conflict in the Middle East is a pretty big shenanigan, right? Not if you look at it like this:
The Jews want land.
The Muslims also want land. The same land.
Both Jews and Muslims have weapons.
There you go. You now know about the conflict in the Middle East.
BY THE WAY, this is the first post of a blog I'm starting called "In a Nutshell."
How do I choose what to talked about in this blogl, you ask? That’s where you come in. You make comments, suggesting what topic I cover next. I then cover the topic. That’s it in a nutshell.
The blog is here: http://iahayah.wordpress.com/
You can check it out, if you want. I mean, whatever. Not like I care.
Actually, I really care.
What I'm saying is, you should go there.
|My writing Survey
||[18 Nov 2009|02:39am]
My Writing Style
May 15, 2009 by marina72
Questions snagged from Faye L. Booth
1. Are you a “pantser” or a “plotter?”
2. Detailed character sketches or “their character will be revealed to me as a I write”?
3. Do you know your characters’ goals, motivations, and conflicts before you start writing or is that something else you discover only after you start writing?
4. Books on plotting – useful or harmful?
5. Are you a procrastinator or does the itch to write keep at you until you sit down and work?
6. Do you write in short bursts of creative energy, or can you sit down and write for hours at a time?
7. Are you a morning or afternoon writer?
8. Do you write with music/the noise of children/in a cafe or other public setting, or do you need complete silence to concentrate?
9. Computer or longhand? (Or typewriter?)
10. Do you know the ending before you type Chapter One?
11. Does what’s selling in the market influence how and what you write?
12. Editing – love it or hate it?
13. Why do you want to write?
14. Do you want to publish your work? Why?
15. Do like to write alone or do you like to work with other? Why?
My answers are here: http://rebekah1213.livejournal.com/74230.html